American Apparel Fine Jersey Crewneck T-Shirt, style 2001
• Made in the USA
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/y² (146 g/m²)
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton (unless otherwise noted), 301 fine jersey
• Taped shoulder-to-shoulder, durable rib neckband
• Double-needle sleeves and bottom hem
Machine wash cold/30c. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
S—37-38in (93.98-96.52cm)—24.5in (62.23cm)
M—39-40in (99.06-101.6cm)—25in (63.5cm)
L—41-42in (104.14-106.68cm)—25in (64.77cm)
XL—43-44in (109.22-111.76cm)—26in (66.04cm)
2X—45-46in (114.3-116.84cm)—26.5in (67.31cm)
01. Chest: Use a measuring tape to circle your chest, placing the measuring tape under the armpits and across the fullest part of the chest. For the most accurate measurement, the tape must be level.
02. Arm Length: Use a measuring tape, place the end of the tape to the tip of your shoulder and stretch the tape down to the part of the wrist the cuff would normally sit.
For more information see the "product info" page in drop-down menus for "about" and "gear"