Drop one car off at the end and drive to the start at the other
One rider starting and one end, and the other at the other end, meeting and passing each other in opposite directions somewhere along the route AND SWAPPING CAR KEYS (best if done with riders averaging similar speeds)
SD Big Point
Hosp Grove to Tecolote ~132 mi (*see note below map):
SD Big Point files:
Pavement amounts vary, but there is very little! The Hosp to Tecolote route has the most, about 14 miles (~120 mi dirt).
By downloading these link(s) and/or following the route(s) you agree to the terms and conditions. If you run into fencing, and/or signs prohibiting entry, we suggest you find an alternate route through that section. Enjoy! Be safe. Give respect to get respect.
- 65 mi: La Costa, Black Mountain, Tecolote: Costa Black Teco 65 KMZ | Costa Black Teco 65 GPX
- 78 mi: La Costa, Poway, Mission: Costa Pow Miss 78 KMZ | Costa Pow Miss 78 GPX
- 85 mi: La Costa, Iron, Mission: Costa Iron Miss 85 KMZ | Costa Iron Miss 85 GPX
- 95 mi: La Costa, Poway, Mission, Tecolote: Costa Pow Miss Teco 95 KMZ | Costa Pow Miss Teco 95 GPX
- 100 mi: La Costa, Poway, Los Penesquitos: Costa Pow LPQ 100 KMZ | Costa Pow LPQ 100 GPX
- 105 mi: La Costa, Poway, Mission, Tecolote: Costa Pow Miss Teco 105 KMZ | Costa Pow Miss Teco 105 GPX
- 132 mi: Hosp to Tecolote: SDBP Hosp Teco 132 KML | SDBP Hosp Teco 132 with pavement marked KML | Hosp Teco 132 GPX
- see Resources to convert files to other formats
- SD Big Point Tees | Stickers